B737NG Captains - Okay Airways
Salary: Basic Salary: USD 12,500/month
17 May 2013
Okay Airways Company Limited was established in June 2004, It is China’s first private sector airline.
Its mainhub is based at Tianjin Binhai International Airport in Tianjin. By June 2011, Okay Airways owned 9 Boeing 737-800. The domestic carrier has an excellent safety record and is heavily involved with both passenger and cargo sectors.
Zenon Aviation is now actively recruiting B737-800 Captains for this airline.
• Minimum total time: 3,000 hours
• Minimum PIC on type: 500 hours
• Last flight on the B737NG within the last 12 months
• Current type rating on the B737NG
• ICAO Level 4 English
• Class 1 Medical
• Valid ATPL
Commutable Roster Package:
• 6 weeks on; 2 weeks off
• Basic Salary: USD 12,500/month (After Tax)
• Accommodation & Transportation Allowance: RMB 7,220 (USD 1,060) per month
• International return Air tickets: 6 per year
You will be provided with Personal Accident and Medical Insurance while on rotation.
To submit an application for this position please send the following to email@example.com
• CV / Resume
• Copy of passport
• Copy of License
• Copy of Medical certificate
• Copy of Flight record for last 3 months (Including Total PIC, Hour on Type and PIC on Type)
• Copy of SIM training record
• Copy of English ICAO Level record
Due to the high capacity of interest we expect to receive in relation to these positions in the first instance please email.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.