Bombardier Aircraft Engineering Manager
17 May 2013
A leading VIP operator is looking to recruit a Bombardier Aircraft Engineering Manager in the Mediterranean to support the Engineering Team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure compliance of the continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/CAMO
• Manage scheduled Aircraft maintenance tasks
• Manage scheduled Powerplant systems maintenance tasks
• Evaluate technical information and recommendations from aircraft, engine and component manufacturers
• Evaluate legal requirements issued by the regulatory authorities
• Provide repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the company’s reliability and maintainability programmes
• Follow and control all work carried out on aircraft, engines and components
• Review and/or assess SBs, ADs, Minor/major Modifications, and Occurrence and Audit reports
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Aviation Industry. Experience in CAMO/145 Organization would be beneficial. In addition, you will also have:
• Good knowledge of EASA Part-M
• Engineering degree and/or Holder of Part-66 AME, Bombardier, ideally BD-700-1A10/11 and relevant Ratings for Powerplant
• Good knowledge of Aircraft Documentation
• IT proficient (Microsoft-Office, CAMP)
• Ability to work effectively and productively as part of a multi-disciplined team
• Flexible to work outside of normal Office hours and willing to travel
• Highly committed, reliable, communicative and enthusiastic
• Excellent interpersonal skills
You must be fluent in English. A second language would be advantageous.
To apply for this permanent role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.