Head of Quality - Lagos - 1 month contract
17 May 2013
Zenon is assisting an established regional airline in recruiting a Head of Quality for a 1 month contract in Lagos.
Your main responsibility is to ensure adherence to required standards and compliances EASA regulations.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Conduct quality source selection and process capability assessments of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements and support business decisions
• Develop Quality budget and cost estimates
• Develop Quality criteria for supplier source selection and a coordinate response for review and approval by senior management
• Develop scope, schedule, plans and lead hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements, and report results to management.
• Assist in the development of new standard repairs for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment
For this role they require you to have Post Holder experience in a similar role and be familiar with EASA regulations.
The successful candidate will be available to start immediately.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy